Market West is a thriving mixed-use campus across five city blocks in downtown Wilmington comprised of the Nemours, Brandywine, and Dupont buildings and CityCenter and ParkBPG parking garages. As the geographical center located at 1007 N Orange St, the Nemours building will be the flagship of the campus and rebranded as the Market West building. The $230 million redevelopment signifies the reunification of these five buildings that were all purchased from the Dupont Company over the course of 19 years, and the repositioning of the former 3 million SF Dupont worldwide headquarters campus into Delaware’s premiere mixed-use neighborhood and the lifestyle epicenter of the City of Wilmington.
Market West is where the city meets. Bordering both Market and West Streets, these city blocks contain a multitude of stories, many yet to be told. It marks the entryway to downtown and activates the city’s most historic yet cutting edge assets. From destination dining, live entertainment and outdoor activations to luxury accommodations, convenient parking, and modern workspaces for both startups and headquarters, Market West brings living, working, and enjoying together for a new chapter in the core of the city.