W HOTEL ORLANDO
- The Buccini/Pollin Group and BPGS Construction will bring the luxury lifestyle W Hotel brand to Orlando with plans for a 22-story hotel tower next door to Epic Universe, the 750 acre Universal Studio’s amusement park set to open in summer 2025.
- The project includes a 400-room W Hotel, a 2,000-seat live music venue and (6)-story parking garage. The W Hotel Orlando will also feature five bars and restaurants, including a world-famous destination restaurant with 400 seats that will be opening its first location in the Orlando market.
- Global architecture firm Cooper Carry is leading the design work for the entire project, alongside civil engineer Kimley Horn. LandDesign is the landscape architect who created the expansive outdoor plazas and greenways on the site.
519 N Market St
- Wilmington’s first luxury boutique hotel, including four food and beverage concepts
- Historic renovation and adaptive reuse of Victorian Romanesque brownstone designed in the 1800s by Philadelphia architect Frank Furness
- 24-room hotel with 75-seat Fireplace Cafe & Lounge, 155-seat ground floor restaurant, a lower-level cocktail lounge, and Wilmington’s first rooftop bar
- Continue reading about the completed project in Travel + Leisure and New York Times Style Magazine
Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel
202 E Pratt St,
Baltimore, MD 21202
- 622-room hotel located in the heart of Baltimore’s Inner Harbor district
- Read more about it on our blog
Virgin Hotels New Orleans
550 Baronne Street
New Orleans, LA 70113
Philadelphia Marriott Old City
One Dock Street
Situated in the heart of the nation’s most historic neighborhood, the Philadelphia Marriott Old City Hotel is the perfect setting for a memorable visit. Our hotel is tucked within Old City district of Philadelphia – home to world-class attractions such as Independence Hall, The Liberty Bell, The National Constitution Center, and Penn’s Landing.
Well-appointed guest rooms offer everything you need to relax and refresh during your stay. Join us at Society Commons for creative American cuisine, and spend time discovering Philadelphia – our unbeatable Old City hotel location places your near historic landmarks, as well as local sports stadiums and great year-round events.
The Philadelphia Marriott Old City is operated by PM Hotel Group
Philadelphia Marriott Old City Website
Hilton Melbourne, FL
200 Rialto Place
The Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place is in the heart of Melbourne’s business district and just minutes from the pristine Florida coast. The hotel offers 238 renovated rooms and suites, a relaxing dining experience and and an array of onsite recreational activities including a heated lap pool, basketball and tennis courts. The hotel is one mile from the Melbourne International Airport and has a complimentary shuttle service upon request.
With 15,000 sq. ft. of flexible ballroom, meeting room and boardroom space, the Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place is ideal for business meetings, corporate events, wedding ceremonies and receptions up to 800 people.
The Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place is operated by PM Hotel Group.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Wilmington
4727 Concord Pike
Let the friendly staff at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Wilmington in Delaware take care of all your travel needs. Ask for another jumbo pillow or for directions to area attractions. Feel welcomed and appreciated while enjoying our delicious warm chocolate chip cookie.
Adjacent to Concord Mall in suburban Wilmington, our 244-room hotel is five miles from downtown and four miles north of Interstate 95, making it a convenient stop between major cities. Admire the views in picturesque Brandywine Valley and enjoy our proximity to Philadelphia International Airport, only 17 miles from the hotel.
Relax in a guest room or suite, featuring a comfortable king- or two queen-sized beds, 42-inch flat-screen televisions, refrigerator, and an oversized work desk and ergonomic chair. WiFi is complimentary in this hotel.
Dine at Palettes Restaurant & Lounge or take our complimentary shuttle to a restaurant within three miles of the hotel. Break a sweat in our fitness center or visit the local YMCA.
Our Wilmington, DE hotel boasts 11,000 sq. ft. for meetings and social events. Gather with 360 guests in our Concord Ballroom for a marriage celebration. Host a small reception to highlight corporate achievements in the Canterbury Ballroom. Take advantage of the hotel’s location to visit businesses such as AstraZeneca, DuPont, MetLife and Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children.
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Wilmington is operated by PM Hotel Group.
Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel
4440 W John Carpenter Fwy
The Sheraton DFW Airport hotel is located in the heart of the multi-faceted DFW submarket, and benefits from robust corporate, event, and travel infrastructure including the nation’s third busiest airport and nearly 30 million square feet of nearby office space with numerous Fortune 500 headquarters. With a local development pipeline comprising billions of dollars with new entertainment and residential projects, the DFW area is one of the most dynamic submarkets in the Dallas Metroplex and one of the most heavily trafficked business travel corridors in the entire country.
The Sheraton DFW Airport hotel features 302 guest rooms, including 5 suites, in a 12 story high-rise structure. The hotel is home to three full-service restaurants as well as approximately 30,000 square feet of meeting/ballroom facilities. Whether you are in town for business or pleasure, the Sheraton DFW airport hotel is the perfect destination for all your needs.
The Sheraton DFW Airport hotel is operated by PM Hotel Group.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Wilmington Downtown
820 S. Justison Street
Located proximally to the Christina River, steps from restaurants and less than 10 minutes from central Wilmington. Fortune 500 companies including Navient, Chemours, and Comcast are within three miles, via free local shuttle. Philadelphia International Airport is 20 miles away. Enjoy free breakfast and our complimentary evening social Monday – Thursday.
The building is shaped by a European approach – narrow 60-foot wide floor plates offering ample light from both sides with access to views and shared space. This 120-room extended stay hotel offers King, Queen and Guestroom suites all complete with kitchens and dining area.
Site is conveniently located directly on the Christina Riverwalk and bike trail, in close proximity to numerous restaurants, businesses, movie theater and downtown city business district. The first-floor common level will include amenities within the lodge, pantry, fitness and meeting room.