Job Title: Security Guard
Duties & Responsibilities
- At least 2 years experience in a security role.
- Responsible for the safety and security of patrons, employees, and assets.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and anticipate guest needs
- The willingness to provide exceptional and gracious service.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional demeanor and desire to learn and grow within the company.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible availability
- Ability to work together in a team atmosphere.
Functions/Duties include but are not limited to:
- Conduct patrols of the building on a regular basis.
- Respond to all security and safety related calls in a timely manner.
- Exhibit exemplary conduct & appearance while on duty.
- Comply with & adhere to all the department’s performance, conduct & attendance standards.
- Comply with all the legal & ethical instructions given by supervisors on duty and the General Manager.
- Investigate and compile accurate incident reports.
- Additional Covid-19 protocol enforcement and general cleaning duties.
- Requires constant standing and walking.
Statement of Notices
Equal Employment Opportunity
BPG Live LLC, provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Americans with Disability Act
Applicants as well as associates who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as associates are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned. The Company may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the company.