The Residential Operations Manager is responsible for providing support to the Residential senior management team. The person who assumes this role will also be responsible for processing residential AR, ledger reconciliations, retail tenant bill backs, contract administration. They will assist with reviewing financial statements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process property AR.
- Work closely with residential property accountants to balance general ledgers.
- Invoice corporate accounts and apply payments.
- Complete all required weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports in a thorough and timely fashion
- Review monthly operational reports for accuracy.
- Contract administration, prepare contracts for approval, keep insurance certs up to date.
- Software integration and system setups.
- Train onsite property teams in new software systems.
- Support the property management team with troubleshooting ledgers.
- Complete residential month end close.
- Perform other reasonable duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and be accurate in composing and proofing material.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must have strong math and analytical skills.
- Must have knowledge in Microsoft office (Word and Excel).
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years of multifamily accounting and or real estate.
- Working knowledge of MRI & ClickPay software experience, a plus.
- Requires standing, walking, and sitting.
- Requires frequent operation of office equipment, such as a computer, copy machine, telephone, etc.
- Occasional stretching and / or bending to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc.
- Occasional standing and walking required.
Statement of Notices
Equal Employment Opportunity
BPG Real Estate Services, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Americans with Disability Act
Applicants as well as associates who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as associates are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned. The Company may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the company.