Ensure that the club meets its new member sales goals. Conduct the necessary marketing activities to generate the required number of monthly club tours. Through a consultative sales process enroll at least 60% of club tours. Ensure that the club meets its member retention goals by ensuring an optimal member experience, and by creating and implementing an effective retention strategy. Maximize retail sales revenue and profit.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate club tours necessary to achieve new member enrollment goals.
- Convert at least 70% of incoming telephone inquiries to appointments for club tour.
- Confirm all tour/appointments the previous day.
- Enroll at least 60% of all touring prospects.
- Partner with local companies to develop programs that will increase membership.
- Train and oversee member services staff to ensure they display a friendly, attentive and service-oriented approach to all clients. Make sure they are kept up to date on club issues as appropriate.
- Ensure all prospect/guest information is entered into the club management software system and complete all NPP tracking forms and processes.
- Conduct on-going member service training with all associates.
- Work with the janitorial staff to ensure immaculate facility cleanliness.
- Ensure that all equipment is functional and safe.
- Ensure that necessary repairs are made within the space. Submit work orders to landlord as necessary.
- Interview all members who are canceling their memberships to attempt to “save” them and determine the reason for their dissatisfaction.
- Oversee the retention strategy and systems and perform weekly reporting.
- Create and update Member Service schedules to ensure proper coverage.
- Fill in to coach classes when needed.
- All other duties as required.
- Must be self-motivated and comfortable engaging individuals and companies to establish relationships.
- Must project a professional demeanor at all times through appearance and behavior. Promote positive customer relations.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and demands.
- Must be flexible in response to unexpected changes in work assignments.
- Must be able to effectively interact and communicate with members and individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must have knowledge of office administrative procedures.
- Must be proficient in computer skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- CrossFit certification is a plus but not required.
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in health club sales.
- Fitness certifications.
- Management experience in health club setting.
- Experience with Mind/Body Software preferred but not required.
- Frequent walking, standing, bending, and sitting.
- Regular lifting of moderate to heavy weights.
- Regular operation of office equipment including computer, phone, printer, etc.
Office and Membership Manager
Front Desk Staff
Statement of Notices
Equal Employment Opportunity
BPG Real Estate Services, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Americans with Disability Act
Applicants as well as associates who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as associates are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned. The Company may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the company.