BPG Real Estate Services, LLC., a rapidly growing company, knows that our success begins and ends with our people. Through the efforts of our associates and guided by our values, we transform the communities we serve, striving to exceed the expectations of our tenants, residents and clients. Formed in 1993, BPG is a privately-held, full-service real estate acquisition, development and management company with offices and properties in Washington DC, Wilmington, DE, Philadelphia, PA, and Baltimore, MD.
At BPG, giving our associates the BPG Experience is a top priority. Join us as Marketing Specialist!
|Job Title:||Marketing Specialist|
|Reports To:||VP of Design & Marketing|
The Food & Beverage Marketing Specialist works with the marketing team in an agency-like setting to manage and implement the marketing plans for the food & beverage establishments that BPG owns and operates.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as the day-to-day point of contact for the brands you are assigned to manage
- Collaborate with the Corporate Marketing Manager to develop marketing budgets and plans, and implement on a daily basis
- Create original content that represents and promotes the brands you manage, including, social media posts, blogs, graphic needs, website content and press releases.
- Maintain and update websites and social media channels.
- Responsible for maintaining photography database for the brands you manage. Experience or interest in food photography preferred.
- Work with external consultants to obtain quotes, contacts and manage to obtain deliverables
- Complete administrative tasks relevant to your brands, as in invoice approvals, purchasing requests, and budget management.
- Prepare presentations as needed to represent the brands you manage.
- Create orders for marketing and promotional needs.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team on sharing information, brainstorming new ideas, and contributing to the overall BPG Corporate image.
- Collaborate in event planning and public relations needs for the brands that you manage.
- Always seeking new opportunities and ideas to further the brands.
- Run meetings with internal clients to collaborate on the brand needs and deadlines.
- Assume additional duties and responsibilities as requested.
- Experience in marketing Food & Beverage and/or Hospitality establishments preferred.
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills, especially PowerPoint
- Experience with WordPress and Squarespace.
- Experience with Hootsuite (or other social management tool) and Constant Contact (or other email marketing platform).
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Problem-solving, decision-making, and analytical skills needed.
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in a professional manner when dealing with associates, tenants, and any other parties. Must be detail-oriented when composing and proofing materials.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and demands.
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to work hours outside of work day when required for special events.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, graphic design, or a related field, and a minimum of two years of experience in the marketing field.
- Requires prolonged sitting.
- Requires frequent operation of office equipment; such as a computer, copy machine, telephone, etc.
- Occasional stretching and / or bending to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc.
- Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling of objects weighing up to 10 lbs.
- Regular offsite visits to food & beverage establishments.
Statement of Notices
Equal Employment Opportunity
BPG Real Estate Services, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Americans with Disability Act
Applicants as well as associates who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as associates are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned. The Company may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the company.