BPG Real Estate Services, LLC., a rapidly growing company, knows that our success begins and ends with our people. Through the efforts of our associates and guided by our values, we transform the communities we serve, striving to exceed the expectations of our tenants, residents and clients. Formed in 1993, BPG is a privately-held, full-service real estate acquisition, development and management company with offices and properties in Washington DC, Wilmington, DE, Philadelphia, PA, and Baltimore, MD.
At BPG, giving our associates the BPG Experience is a top priority. Join us as a Marketing Assistant!
|Job Title:||Marketing Assistant|
|Reports To:||Vice President of Design & Marketing|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Marketing Specialists to create original content that represents and promotes the brands, including, social media posts, blogs, graphic needs, website content and press releases.
- Assist in the maintenance of websites and social media channels.
- Create flyers, social media imagery and other graphic design needs
- Work with external consultants to obtain quotes, contacts and manage to obtain deliverables
- Complete administrative tasks, as in invoice approvals, purchasing requests, and budget management.
- Create orders for marketing and promotional needs.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team on sharing information, brainstorming new ideas, and contributing to the overall BPG Corporate image.
- Collaborate in event planning and public relations needs
- Capture and mange media from events and happenings to build the image database
- Always seeking new opportunities and ideas to further the brands.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills, especially PowerPoint
- Experience with WordPress and Squarespace
- Experience with Hootsuite
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and/or Canva
- Problem solving and analytical skills needed.
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in a professional manner when dealing with associates, tenants, and any other parties.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and demands.
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently.
- Must have excellent writing skills and be detail oriented and accurate in composing and proofing materials.
- Must be able to work events outside of normal business hours.
- Must be willing to obtain a drone pilot license to capture drone footage needs
Education & Experience
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, graphic design, or a related field, and/or a minimum of three years of experience in the marketing field.
- Requires prolonged sitting.
- Requires frequent operation of office equipment; such as a computer, copy machine, telephone, etc.
- Occasional stretching and / or bending to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc.
- Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling of objects weighing up to 10 lbs.
Statement of Notices
Equal Employment Opportunity
BPG Real Estate Services, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Americans with Disability Act
Applicants as well as associates who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as associates are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned. The Company may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the company.