BPG Real Estate Services, LLC., a rapidly growing company, knows that our success begins and ends with our people. Through the efforts of our associates and guided by our values, we transform the communities we serve, striving to exceed the expectations of our tenants, residents and clients. Formed in 1993, BPG is a privately-held, full-service real estate acquisition, development and management company with offices and properties in Washington DC, Wilmington, DE, Philadelphia, PA, and Baltimore, MD.
At BPG, giving our associates the BPG Experience is a top priority. Join us as a Human Resources Recruiting Specialist.
|Job Title:||Human Resources Recruiting & Training Specialist (Non-Exempt, hourly)|
|Reports To:||Vice President of Human Resources|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, job specifications, duties and responsibilities, competencies, qualifications, and skills.
- Obtain and manage job requisition forms as part of the recruiting process.
- Work with hiring managers to develop and maintain all job descriptions.
- Post and maintain job postings in ADP, Indeed, Handshake, etc.
- Screen and share new resumes weekly with hiring mangers for all open positions.
- Review and coordinate candidate resumes/applications, refer candidates to hiring managers, conduct phone screenings, schedule in-person interviews and participate in applicant interviews as needed.
- Provide guidance and reference information/materials to hiring managers in preparation for applicant interviews.
- Maintain a database of candidate records using our current software (ADP).
- Administer appropriate company assessments when necessary.
- Know and understand company specific information and benefits.
- Complete and distribute weekly recruiting/staffing reports.
- Coordinate and participate in various off-site career and job fairs.
- Develop/maintain contacts and act as liaison with schools, alumni groups, outreach organizations, and other groups as necessary to meet recruiting objectives.
- Coordinate with external recruiters and outside employment agencies to attract and identify select candidates when necessary.
- Research, identify and recommend best practices for full cycle recruitment function, including assessing current recruiting and onboarding process and make recommendations for improvement.
- Perform reference and background checks.
- Execution and coordination of the onboarding and orientation process with new associates.
- Communicate new hire information (photo and brief description) to marketing team on a weekly basis.
- Oversee internal BPG Internship Programing.
- Develop and manage internal training programs (monthly lunch and learn sessions, etc.)
- Develop Leadership Training series.
- Provide assistance with planning and executing associate events.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as requested.
- Communication Skills: Proven written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels.
- Ability to work successfully as an individual and on a team.
- A working knowledge of Human Resource functions.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration or other related field required.
- A minimum of 3-4years of professional experience in the human resources field and/or professional recruitment experience.
- Experience working within ADP strongly preferred.
- Requires prolonged sitting.
- Requires frequent operation of office equipment; such as a computer, copy machine, telephone, etc.
- Occasional stretching and / or bending to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc.
- Occasional standing and walking required.
- Ability to travel as needed
Statement of Notices
Equal Employment Opportunity
BPG Real Estate Services, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Americans with Disability Act
Applicants as well as associates who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as associates are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned. The Company may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the company.