DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Exercise Class Instructor:
– Consistently offer the highest level of personalized member service while maintaining a positive, enthusiastic and helpful attitude.
– Program and lead group exercise classes adaptable to all fitness levels.
– All other duties as required.
– Design engaging training plans for any type of client from the absolute beginner to the elite athlete.
– Complete member assessments with the goal of personal training package sales.
– Assist existing members to achieve fitness goals by answering questions with the goal of selling personal training.
– Maintain working knowledge of fitness trends to provide accurate and safe information to clients.
– Build and maintain professional client relationships.
– Maintain Coreten policies and procedures.
– Coach group fitness classes for all levels.
– Nationally accredited group exercise and/or personal training certification such as NASM, NSCA, ACSM, ACE, etc. OR BS in a health and fitness-related field.
– Current CPR certification
– Ability to lift moderate to heavy weights on a regular basis