Job Title: Barista/Line Cook
- Welcome and relate to each customer to create a friendly atmosphere while maintaining an excellent customer experience.
- Inquire about customer needs and offer relevant suggestions to meet said needs and enhance customer experience.
- Understand menu items, and offerings to accurately assist customers in the ordering process.
- Begins and ends every customer interaction in a positive and respectful manner.
- Maintains a clean atmosphere
- Willingness to go above and beyond to meet the needs of a customer.
- Prepares drinks and food items to meet I.M. Coffee standards and customer expectations.
- Abides by and enforces store policies and procedures to ensure excellent customer service and aid in the profitability of the store.
- Is active in seeking out opportunities to remain productive throughout the work day by cleaning, organizing and stocking throughout the day.
- Maintains a professional appearance and relationship with customers and coworkers.
- Procures and maintains an OBACC certification after the date of hire.
- Consistently on time to work
- Prep food for the day to maintain ample backstock
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customers and staff
- Maintaining a professional appearance and manner at all times
- Personable and willing to establish relationships with customers.
- Employees must be willing to work together and accomplish daily goals/duties.
- Ability to operate point of sale
- Punctual and flexible with work schedule
- You should love great coffee.
- Must be able to lift/carry boxes weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Frequent walking, standing or bending
Statement of Notices
Equal Employment Opportunity
BPG Real Estate Services, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Americans with Disability Act
Applicants as well as associates who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as associates are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned. The Company may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the company.