Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for training and supervision of maintenance
- Responsible for unit turns, refurbishing and inspection of apartments prior to resident Daily update of schedule and status reporting.
- Responsible for overall general appearance of property, interior and
- Ensure completion of all resident work orders and provide Property Manager/Regional Facilities Manager daily
- Schedule maintenance personnel and work order requests, adhering to maintenance
- Responsible for stock control and utilization of maintenance Place orders within monthly given budgets.
- Schedule, monitor and keep accurate records regarding work orders, apartment refurbishing, inventories and
- Complete move-in, move-out apartment inspections with
- Responsible for keeping MSDA logs
- Assess and perform heating and air conditioning related
- Perform light electrical repairs on items such as appliances, fixtures, switches, outlets, circuits,
- Perform light plumbing work such as clearing stoppages, replacing fittings,
- Replace broken glass, tile, carpet, screens, garbage disposals, fixtures, appliances, draperies,
- Paint interior I exterior as
- Perform carpentry work such as fitting doors, freeing windows, replacing and building
- Repair concrete, masonry, roof, fencing when
- Assist with grounds work when
- Assist in custodial work, including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, trash removal, cleaning windows, in the common areas._
- Participate in an emergency schedule for evening, weekend and holiday
- Assist in and manage snow removal when
- Devote full work effort toward fulfillment of property obligations as requested by Property Manager/Regional Facilities Manager.
- Walk the property with Property Manager once per
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
- Ability to lift 100
- Assist in the selection and supervise contractors providing building services such as painting, window cleaning, trash chute cleaning, landscaping,
- Supervise vendors providing contract repairs to ensure work is completed in a timely, cost effective, and professional
- Inspect, perform light repairs, and arrange on building systems such as boilers, heaters, fire standpipes, fire alarms, emergency generators, Notify Regional Facilities Manager when contractors are needed for large scale repairs.
- Supervise capital projects as directed by the Property Manager/Regional Facilities Director.
• Project a professional demeanor at all times through appearance and behavior. Promote positive customer relations.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and demands.
• Must have excellent time management skills and ability to work independently.
• Must be detail oriented and be accurate in composing and proofing materials.
• Must have strong communications skills both written and oral.
• Must have strong leadership and decision making skills.
• Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Must be computer literate with prior experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Must have 24/7 availability to respond to emergencies and provide support to on call staff and vendors
• High school diploma required.
• OSHA certification.
• EPA certification for handling of refrigerants.
• Previous management as a Maintenance Supervisor or Manager.
• 5+ years of experience in the maintenance field required.
• HVAC Universal is a plus
• Requires standing and walking.
• Requires frequent operation of maintenance equipment; such as tools, cleaning equipment, etc.
• Frequent stretching and / or bending to access equipment, objects in need of repair, etc.
• Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling of objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
Statement of Notices
Equal Employment Opportunity
BPG Real Estate Services, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Americans with Disability Act
Applicants, as well as associates who are or become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants, as well as associates, are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned. The Company may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the company.