Responsible for assisting Accounting with any and all administrative and/or clerical tasks as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attach remittance stubs for all utility payments with checks.
- Send all checks via mail or fed ex as necessary.
- Vendor communications related but not limited to payment status details, invoice copies, payment application errors.
- Internal communications related but not limited to payment status details.
- Research and review all vendor statements.
- Print copies of invoices as requested.
- Assist with reviewing and researching Avid ques and AP mailbox.
- Assist with compiling draw packages for lenders. Will work with accountants manage this task.
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills needed.
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in a professional manner when dealing with associates, vendors, and any other parties.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and demands.
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and be accurate in composing and proofing materials.
Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field.
Accounting experience is a plus.
- Requires prolonged sitting.
- Requires frequent operation of office equipment; such as a computer, copy machine, telephone, etc.
- Occasional stretching and / or bending to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc.
- Occasional standing and walking required.
Statement of Notices
Equal Employment Opportunity
BPG Real Estate Services, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Americans with Disability Act
Applicants as well as associates who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as associates are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned. The Company may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the company.