Reports To: BPG|Sports Management Team
The BPG|Sports Intern collaborates with the BPG corporate marketing teams to develop effective strategies for communicating throughout the 76ers Fieldhouse Website.
Perks & Benefits
- Exposure and exclusive access to events
- Free entrance to all 76ers Sports Complex events
- Opportunity to network with professionals in the industry
Duties & Responsibilities
- Works with the graphic design and social media team to ensure all outwardly published electronic and print media stays within the brand guidelines.
- Works with the Sports Engine website platform and ensures the site is working properly and is easily accessible, meeting the needs for each demographic utilizing the fieldhouse.
- Researches and writes original material; edits existing material, including reworking material developed for other outward communications in a way that makes it effective for electronic media; proofreads text for electronic media; and monitors new and existing pages for accuracy and timeliness.
- Collaborates with BPG|Sports, the Delaware Blue Coats staff and others to develop and select images, video, and other visual/audio representations of campus activities for the Web site.
- Works with “information providers” who are authorized to contribute content as part of the 76ers Fieldhouse content management system to help ensure that they publish content that meets BPG|Sports standards for quality and style.
- Monitors and analyzes electronic-media usage patterns to help ensure that the media is effective in supporting priorities. This work involves collaborating with BPG’s Information Technology and Marketing Department to use applications that measure and monitor e-mail and website traffic, such as google analytics.
- Manages 76ers Fieldhouse social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram and other relevant platforms
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Creates dynamic written, graphic and video content
- Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company websites, and encourages audience participation while remaining on brand and consistent
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community engagement
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Analyzes and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Works with the corporate marketing 76ers Fieldhouse, and Delaware Blue Coats team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Uses timelines and scheduled content via hootsuite to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analyzing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
- Develop strategies to increase followership and engagement.
- Manage and curate monthly e-newsletters
- Manage regular posting schedule of event promotions.
- Create Facebook events for each hosted program.
- Monitor and respond to comments and direct messages in a timely manner.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills needed.
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in a professional manner when dealing with associates, tenants, and any other parties.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and demands.
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and be accurate in composing and proofing materials.
- Must be pursuing an associate or bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, graphic design, or a related field.
- Requires prolonged sitting.
- Requires frequent operation of office equipment; such as a computer, copy machine, telephone, etc.
- Occasional stretching and / or bending to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc.
- Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling of objects weighing up to 10 lbs.
Direct Reports None.
Statement of Notices BPG Real Estate Services, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function. Applicants as well as associates who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as associates are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law. The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned. The Company may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the company.