BPG Real Estate Services, LLC., a rapidly growing company, knows that our success begins and ends with our people. Through the efforts of our associates and guided by our values, we transform the communities we serve, striving to exceed the expectations of our tenants, residents and clients. Formed in 1993, BPG is a privately-held, full-service real estate acquisition, development and management company with offices and properties in Washington DC, Wilmington, DE, Philadelphia, PA, and Baltimore, MD.
At BPG, giving our associates the BPG Experience is a top priority. Join us as a Residential Leasing Professional.
|Job Title:||Residential Leasing Consultant (Non-exempt, hourly)|
|Reports To:||Property Manager|
Responsible for leasing at ResideBPG’s luxury rental communities to ensure profitable occupancy rates to meet leasing goals and provide a high level of service to prospects and residents.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for seeking out new residents through outreach, direct marketing, cold calling, distributing literature and contacting various organizations within the community.
- Develop marketing plans working closely with the Property Manager.
- Tour/show property to prospective residents. Ensure follow up with all potential leads.
- Lease and pre-lease community and complete all necessary legal paperwork.
- Provide accurate information on the different features of properties
- Work closely with the Property Manager to ensure property ready for immediate leasing.
- Understand market competition and offer suggestions/ideas on how to achieve, “Best in Class.”
- Build relationships by networking with businesses within territory.
- Courteous, efficient handling of resident requests and complaints.
- Stay knowledgeable of the property market status.
- Update all system databases with all appropriate information in a timely fashion.
- Understand, interpret, and apply applicable Federal and State Housing Regulations.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by management.
- Must present a professional and positive image at all times.
- Proven record of accomplishment on building business and achieving sales goals.
- Superior communication and organizational skills required.
- Assertive character traits with the ability to close sales.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours/days/weekends and travel to other company properties.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and be detail oriented with procedures and paperwork.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Strong understanding of property management concepts and issues.
- A high school diploma required.
- Some college experienced preferred.
- 1-3 years of sales and or leasing experience. Customer services experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, MRI software experience a plus.
- Frequent walking, standing, and bending
- Frequent operation of office; such as a computer, telephone, etc.
- Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling objects up to 10 lbs.
Statement of Notices
Equal Employment Opportunity
BPG Real Estate Services, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Americans with Disability Act
Applicants as well as associates who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as associates are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned. The Company may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the company.