BPGS Construction, LLC (“BPGS”) is a full service construction management subsidiary of BPG. The company provides a broad range of integrated pre-construction and construction management services for BPG as well as select third parties. BPGS has completed or is currently involved with over $300 million in capital improvements related projects that include hotels, offices, residential, retail and parking. BPGS Construction is currently looking seeking candidates for the following positions.
The Project Manager’s role is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to the deadline while keeping within budget. This includes coordinating all team members as well as any third-party contractors in order to complete projects according to plan. The Project Manager is also responsible for defining the project’s objectives and overseeing quality control of the project.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains adherence to BPGS’s standards of safety
- Develops pre-construction RFP package
- Conducts project meetings, and set milestones
- Establishes job processes (RFI’s, submittals, and pay applications)
- Performs project scheduling
- Ensures project quality control
- Approves pay applications
- Manages the closeout process
- Ensures fair treatment of subcontractors at all times
- Negotiates subcontract change orders
- Inputs and manages project budget
- Ensures that required documentation is filed
- Establishes overall project logistics
- Formulates monthly owner report
- Project a professional demeanor at all times through appearance and behavior. Promote positive customer relations.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and demands.
- Must have excellent time management skills and ability to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and be accurate in composing and proofing materials.
- Must have strong communications skills both written and oral.
- Must have strong leadership and decision making skills.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Some college strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with a commercial general contractor
- Previous project management experience
- Ability to execute multiple project management efforts
- Proficient in Microsoft suite
- New construction project experience required
- Requires standing, walking, and sitting.
- Requires frequent operation of equipment.
- Frequent stretching and / or bending to access equipment, objects, etc.
- Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling of objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
Statement of Notices
Equal Employment Opportunity
BPG Real Estate Services, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Americans with Disability Act
Applicants as well as associates who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as associates are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned. The Company may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the company.