Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Reports To: Vice President of Design & Marketing
The Marketing Specialist works with the marketing team in an agency-like setting to manage and implement the marketing plans for the internal clients that they serve.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as the day-to-day point of contact for the brands you are assigned to manage
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to develop marketing budgets and plans, and implement on a daily basis
- Create original content that represents and promotes the brands you manage, including, social media posts, blogs, graphic needs, website content and press releases.
- Maintain and update websites and social media channels.
- Work with external consultants to obtain quotes, contacts and manage to obtain deliverables
- Complete administrative tasks relevant to your brands, as in invoice approvals, purchasing requests, and budget management.
- Prepare presentations as needed to represent the brands you manage.
- Create orders for marketing and promotional needs.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team on sharing information, brainstorming new ideas, and contributing to the overall BPG Corporate image.
- Collaborate in event planning and public relations needs for the brands that you manage.
- Always seeking new opportunities and ideas to further the brands.
- Run meetings with internal clients to collaborate on the brand needs and deadlines.
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills, especially PowerPoint
- Experience with WordPress and Squarespace
- Experience with Hootsuite
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Problem solving and analytical skills needed.
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in a professional manner when dealing with associates, tenants, and any other parties.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and demands.
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently.
- Must have excellent writing skills and be detail oriented and accurate in composing and proofing materials.
- Interest in or existing experience in drone flying a bonus.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, graphic design, or a related field, and/or a minimum of three years of experience in the marketing field.
- Requires prolonged sitting.
- Requires frequent operation of office equipment; such as a computer, copy machine, telephone, etc.
- Occasional stretching and / or bending to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc.
- Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling of objects weighing up to 10 lbs.
Direct Reports None.
Statement of Notices Equal Employment Opportunity BPG Real Estate Services, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function. Americans with Disability Act Applicants as well as associates who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as associates are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law. Job Requirements The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned. The Company may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the company.