BPG Real Estate Services, LLC., a rapidly growing company, knows that our success begins and ends with our people. Through the efforts of our associates and guided by our values, we transform the communities we serve, striving to exceed the expectations of our tenants, residents and clients. Formed in 1993, BPG is a privately-held, full-service real estate acquisition, development and management company with offices and properties in Washington DC, Wilmington, DE, Philadelphia, PA, and Baltimore, MD.
At BPG, giving our associates the BPG Experience is a top priority. Join us as an Marketing Project Manager!
|Job Title:||Marketing Project Manager (Exempt, salaried)|
|Reports To:||VP of Design and Marketing|
The Project Manager acts as the main point of contact with a marketing agency-like setting, which serves all of BPG’s various entities and the parent organization, to develop and implement effective marketing strategies. The Project Manager fosters teamwork amongst the entire Marketing team and leverages their talents to best serve each entity individually.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as the primary point of contact for the clients, including BPG corporate, BPGS Construction, ResideBPG, BPG | 360 and multiple operating entities, on a day-to-day basis
- Structure and manage integrated, multi-track projects and/or programs
- Manage project direction, communications, estimations, staffing, deliverables and scope
- Develop and maintain project tracking, dashboards and information systems for the marketing team in a way that can be communicated to clients.
- Build a collaborative working environment to ensure maximum team performance
- Manage peer-level client relationships (expectations, communications, negotiations, escalation, feedback, etc.).
- Delegate tasks to other members of the marketing team as needed to leverage their expertise.
- Work with the VP to establish marketing goals, themes and ideas for projects
- Work with VP on new brand development projects
- Delegate to and manage consultants to complete projects on time
- Oversee and help with maintenance and updating of all the various websites
- Develop relationships with and ensure the appropriate participation of key client stakeholders and client executives
- Use your arsenal of tools and methodologies to enhance every project you touch
- Create professional presentations as needed, often with tight deadlines
- Collaborate with BPG’s HR department on all internal associate programs, newsletters and events
- Perform administrative duties such as invoice approvals, purchasing requests and office organization
- Maintain relationships with vendors and consultants
- Organize internal and external events in collaboration with various teams
- Collaborate with new operation start-up teams to provide optimized marketing plans and budgets, and oversee implementation of the plans
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills, especially PowerPoint
- Experience with WordPress and Squarespace
- Experience with Hootsuite
- Problem solving and analytical skills needed.
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in a professional manner when dealing with associates, tenants, and any other parties.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and demands.
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently.
- Must have excellent writing skills and be detail oriented and accurate in composing and proofing materials.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, graphic design, or a related field.
- A minimum of three years of experience in the marketing field preferred.
- Requires prolonged sitting.
- Requires frequent operation of office equipment; such as a computer, copy machine, telephone, etc.
- Occasional stretching and / or bending to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc.
- Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling of objects weighing up to 10 lbs.
Statement of Notices
Equal Employment Opportunity
BPG Real Estate Services, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Americans with Disability Act
Applicants as well as associates who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as associates are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned. The Company may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the company.