WilminGo is a brand new Golf Cart Taxi startup that is a partnership between University of Delaware Horn Entrepreneurship and The Buccini/Pollin Group. Our goal is to activate Market Street. We realize that Wilmington is better than its headlines, and we want to provide a positive experience to our passengers by showcasing the highlights of Wilmington. Join us as a Golf Cart Ambassador!
Job Title: Golf Cart Ambassador (Non-exempt, hourly)
Reports To: WilminGo Associates
Job Purpose: The Golf Cart Ambassador is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to patrons in the City of Wilmington by providing transportation to and from local venues. The Golf Cart Ambassador operates an electric golf cart safely, adhering to all traffic regulations, being careful of pedestrians, other golf carts, and following all safety protocols.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide an engaging experience for passengers.
- Drive electric golf cart for 13-17 hours per week.
- Greet guests in a friendly and welcoming manner.
- Ensure golf cart is cleaned, maintained and kept neat and inviting for the use of our patrons.
- Ensure golf cart is fully charged at the start of the shift and that the golf cart is left to charge at the end of the shift.
- Report any mechanical issues to WilminGo Associates immediately.
- Complete tasks as needed to contribute to the success of the business.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record.
- Must pass a State and Federal background check.
- Must pass online defensive driving course.
- Knowledgeable about the City of Wilmington.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be highly motivated and able to multitask.
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Z endorsement preferred, but not required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous customer service experience preferred; must possess a positive and upbeat personality with a desire to deliver outstanding customer service to our guests.
- At least one year of driving experience.
- Requires ability to work in all outdoor weather conditions.
- Requires prolonged sitting, standing, walking, and driving of golf cart
- Requires frequent operation of maintenance equipment and cleaning equipment, etc.
- Requires frequent operation of cell phone and/or navigation devices.
- Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling of objects weighing up to 10 lbs.
Direct Reports: None
Statement of Notices:
BPG Real Estate Services, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Applicants as well as associates who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants, as well as associates, are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned. The Company may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the company.