Reports To: Development Controller
To create, manage and process development related contracts while assisting in maintaining accurate job costing reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Contract Administration: includes job and contract creation, obtaining approval from all necessary parties, circulating finalized contract to all necessary parties, entering into MRI software
– Invoice Coding/Entry
– Issue checks as requested
– Assist in maintaining job cost reports for each development project
– Vendor communications
– Statement reconciliation
– Filing as necessary
– Other duties, as assigned
– Microsoft Excel
– Microsoft Office
– Microsoft Word
– MRI Software requested but not mandatory
– High School Diploma
– At least 3 years of prior purchasing experience in the construction or commercial real estate business
– Requires prolonged sitting.
– Requires frequent operation of office equipment, such as a computer, copy machine, telephone, etc.
– Occasional stretching and/or bending to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc.
– Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling of object weighing up to 10 lbs.
Statement of Notices:
Equal Employment Opportunity
BPG Real Estate Services, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Americans with Disability Act
Applicants as well as associates who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as associates are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned. The Company may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the company.