Responsible for preparing the financials for and managing all daily, monthly and annual accounting tasks for the corporate entities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and review monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements.
- Perform variance analysis and timely reconciliation of general ledger and balance sheet accounts.
- Assist Accounting and Treasury on all accounting, budgeting, reporting, and accounting system matters.
- Daily reconciliation of cash across all corporate bank accounts, including logging into bank accounts every morning and investigating any reconciliation discrepancies.
- Reconcile all cash accounts, investigate and cure all uncleared checks beyond 90 days.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded accurately and timely. All journal entries must be properly supported.
- Assist with year-end workpapers and the audit process as necessary.
- Assist with preparation of annual financial budget.
- Track, process and record BPGRES debt service.
- Generate billbacks – Payroll, Admin Svcs, Asset Mgmt, Mgmt Fees, Bank Fees, IT, Phone, Fed Ex, ADP Fees and others as needed.
- Daily BPGRES deposits.
- Corporate AR data entry and receipt, including payroll and other billbacks.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with Treasury to ensure corporate cash needs are met.
- Process and enter Air Management invoices and charge batches.
- Review property open invoice list with Treasury and cut checks due to BPGRES.
- Run A/P check run as needed, at least weekly, in conjunction with Treasury needs and assessment.
- Special projects and other duties as needed.
- Must be a team player with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be self-directed.
- Must have strong analytical skills with high attention to detail.
- Must be deadline-oriented, organized, and exhibit problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple deadlines at the same time.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with MRI is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of industry experience.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and database applications
- Requires prolonged sitting.
- Requires frequent operation of office equipment; such as a computer, copy machine, telephone, etc.
- Occasional stretching and / or bending to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc.
- Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling of objects weighing up to 10 lbs.
Statement of Notices
Equal Employment Opportunity
BPG Real Estate Services, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Americans with Disability Act
Applicants as well as associates who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as associates are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned. The Company may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the company.