Responsible ensuring all tenant and resident invoices and payments are received, accurate and properly applied, as well as executing a number of other accounting and administrative functions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process all residential and commercial receipts.
- Investigate and resolve billing issues.
- Act as liaison between tenants and leasing administration manager.
- Execute commercial maintenance billings and ensure they are properly applied to all tenants.
- Prepare and send monthly billing statements and ensure accurate contact information for tenants is maintained.
- Ensure all certificates of insurance are up to date and properly maintained.
- Consistently monitor accounts receivable for delinquencies and potential risk
- Participate on accounts receivable calls, so to proactively address any potential payment issues.
- Scan documentation and ensure it is properly maintained.
- Complete administrative duties related to lease documentation, mailing labels and other assigned tasks.
- All other duties as assigned by management
- Excellent Microsoft excel skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills needed.
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in a professional manner when dealing with associates, tenants, and any other parties.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and demands.
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and be accurate in composing and proofing materials.
- Bachelor’s degree or some college preferred.
- Real estate or property management background desired.
- At least 1 year of accounting experience.
- Requires prolonged sitting.
- Requires frequent operation of office equipment; such as a computer, copy machine, telephone, etc.
- Occasional stretching and / or bending to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc.
- Occasional standing and walking required.
Statement of Notices
Equal Employment Opportunity
BPG Real Estate Services, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Americans with Disability Act
Applicants as well as associates who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as associates are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned. The Company may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the company.