Processes invoices and payments for construction related projects. Files invoices and responds to inquiries.
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible for performing a variety of clerical functions including:
- Filing, maintaining and establishing new folders and/or binders
- Scanning documents
- Typing correspondence
- Faxing and copying
- Coding and loading invoices
- Process payments to vendors, send and track waivers
- Mail all checks to vendors as released
- Compile data as required by the properties
- Process W-9
- Reconcile all credit card accounts for BPGS
- All other duties as assigned
Ensuring the office runs efficiently smoothly by:
- Answering the office telephone, taking and distributing messages
- Sorting and distributing the mail
- Maintaining appropriate levels of office supplies
- Maintaining the operation of the office equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Distributing all incoming deliveries/mail
Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service by:
- Projecting a professional image at all times through appearance, dress and
- Maintaining a professional demeanor through all segments of the job.
- Interacting with building tenants in a positive manner.
Maintains accuracy and efficiency according to established departmental standards.
Assumes additional duties and responsibilities as requested.
- Requires proven organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- 2 years college
- 1-2 years of accounting experience required.
- Requires prolonged sitting.
- Requires frequent operation of office equipment; such as a computer, copy machine, telephone, etc.
- Occasional stretching and / or bending to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc.
- Occasional standing and walking required.